Although our hotel does not offer a restaurant on site,
we can help introduce you to all the finest restaurants in Dinard.
We have already tested them for you! The Hotel Comfort Dinard Balmoral is located directly in the centre of town.
Once you have parked your vehicle, you are able to simply walk to any near restaurant for lunch or dinner!
- Casino de Dinard : stsylvestre-2016-casino-barriere-dinard-1
- Restaurant Le Balafon : Menus HERE
- Le Grill Côté Soleil : Menus HERE
- L’Abri des Flots Restaurant and brasserie. The offer seafood, salad, fish and meat.
- Le Cancaven offers generous salads, meat and fish
- Le Café Rouge offers a various choices: Seafood, burgers, fish, meat…for all budgets in a refined atmosphere.
- Le Grill Côté Soleil offers fish and meat cooked in wood fire.
- Le Petit Port offers a variety of fish-based meals, seafood and French meat with a sublime view.
- L’Appel du Large is a restaurant located in the Casino Dinard and offers a cuisine of both land and sea with a lovely view.
- Le Balafon is a restaurant with a bistro atmosphere and offers you a variety of food made with ingredients purchased at the local market.
- Resto Bistro Oliver offers a varied french cuisine.
- Crêperie côté Mer is an excellent creperie just two steps from the sea.
- 8 Bis is a restaurant with a distinctive decorative style. Their specialty: mussels and fries (homemade!)
- La Cour de Récré offers succulent burgers and fries. With a younger decorative style, we can now return to our youth !
- La Passerelle is a gastronomic restaurant.
- Sadi² is a bistro specializing in tapas, grilled food, burgers and salads.
- La Cantina is a Tex Mex style restaurant specializing in Mexican cuisine and pizza
- Au Bouchon Breton offers you a specialized menu of the freshest seafood, vegetables, and fruit.
- Le Castor Bellux offers pizza, pasta and daily dishes … 100 % homemade
- CHEZ MA POMMEoffers a quality service with varied menus. Specialties : French traditional cuisine.
- La Gonelle a seafood restaurant opens in the high season.